MEDAN, Waspada.co.id – The insulation post sections during the Emergency Enforcement of Restrictions on Public Activities (PPKM) in Medan City has increase to 31 spots.
Head of Public Relations of North Sumatera Regional Police, Kombes Pol Hadi Wahyudi, said they noted a decline in community mobilization during the three days of implementing the PPKM in Medan City.
“We noted a decline in community mobilization during three days of implementing Emergency PPKM,” he said.
Hadi added that the vehicle graphics on 13 July 2021 was recorded in 26.495 and that decline from 20.561 on 14 July 2021. The reduction in the number of vehicles is due to socialization by the Indonesian National Armed Forces, Indonesian Police, State Supervising Police Unit and Covid-19 Task Force.
“In addition, efforts were made into insulation a number of roads both from outside the city and in Medan, so that the community mobilization is reduced,” he concluded.
Here’s the location of road that were bulkhead during the Emergency PPKM in Medan:
1. Lapangan Merdeka
2. Jalan Zainul Arifin to Sun Plaza
3. Jalan Dr Mansyur
4. Jalan Setiabudi
5. Jalan Ringroad
6. Jalan Kapten Muslim (Setia Luhur)
7. Jalan Amir Hamzah
8. Jalan Adam Malik
9. Jalan Pandu
10. Jalan Halat
11. Jalan HM Joni
12. Jalan Sisingamangaraja-Simpang Limun
13. Jalan Brigjen Katamso
14. Jalan Pemuda
15. Jalan Sakti Lubis
16. Jalan STM
17. Jalan Misbah
18. Jalan Hasanuddin
19. Jalan Multatuli
20. Jalan Jamin Ginting Simpang Pattimura (fly over)
21. Jalan Karya Wisata
22. Jalan Sudirman-Jalan Diponegoro
23. Jalan Suprapto-Jalan Imam Bonjol
24. Jalan Diponegoro-Jalan Zainul Arifin
25. Jalan MH Yamin-Jalan Merak Jingga
26. Jalan Pemuda-Jalan Palang Merah
27. Jalan Brigjen Katamso-Jalan Alfalah
28. Jalan Gatot Subroto-Manhattan Mall
29. Jalan Jamin Ginting-USU
30. Jalan SM Raja near Indogrosir
31. Jalan HM Yamin-Aksara
editor AUSTIN TUMENGKOL
Discussion about this post